Sue Bird the Prognosticator -- she nails the World Cup Semi score exactly. | The Boneyard

Sue Bird the Prognosticator -- she nails the World Cup Semi score exactly.

Reaction Score
Sue made a World Cup prediction in The Players Tribune (great article). She kind of felt she had to make a prediction, so she did, reluctantly. And she nailed it. So now she gets a "summer trip to Paris" to watch her g/f in the finals.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Sue made a World Cup prediction in The Players Tribune (great article). She kind of felt she had to make a prediction, so she did, reluctantly. And she nailed it. So now she gets a "summer trip to Paris" to watch her g/f in the finals.

I think pretty much every American forecast I heard was 2-1 including my own. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
LOL!!! I can without any hesitation, confirmed that eebmg predicted correctly the outcome score 2-1 before the game and knowing that Rapinoe would not start!!!:)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

I’m glad Sue is not a regular poster here in the yard. If she was, she’d put ol Carnac out of business. :eek:

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hmm - is eebmg staging a palace coup against Carnac? :)

No. I am just pointing out that of all the possible scores that we may predict for a US win over England, 2-1 is by far the most natural for 2 teams which are pretty close, whose offense is thought top be the best part of the teams etc.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Being a thoughtful prognosticator on a regular basis is way too much work. Making reflex superficial guesses is my limit. :oops:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom