Sue Bird is so fun to listen to | The Boneyard

Sue Bird is so fun to listen to

Reaction Score
and I really miss Kerith when she moved out West.

Wow - that was great! Miss Kerith - she was pretty cool in that way-informal environment.

Sue is really putting herself out there nowadays. She never runs out of new stuff. No regurg of old material like most of the talking heads. And that smile never gets old...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wow - that was great! Miss Kerith - she was pretty cool in that way-informal environment. Where's @kerithsguy?

Sue is really putting herself out there nowadays. She never runs out of new stuff. No regurg of old material like most of the talking heads. And that smile never gets old...
Changed his name to justinesguy and then managed to get himself thrown out of here.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Listened to this this morning. Almost tuned out when the whole sneakers segment was on, but lots of interesting stuff. Like the dinner where DT and Sue conspired to end up on the Liberty together.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Listened to this this morning. Almost tuned out when the whole sneakers segment was on, but lots of interesting stuff. Like the dinner where DT and Sue conspired to end up on the Liberty together.

Just skipped to DT talk. The time stamps were given. For me, Sneaker talk is so silly but it is a part of the revenue stream players can generate so they need to be part of that world I guess.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom