Sue and Diana show was a disappointment! | The Boneyard

Sue and Diana show was a disappointment!

Reaction Score
I love Sue & Diana and their game. Some of the best ever! However, even my wife asked me "where is the championship game?" I am sorry to say that it was very disrespectful what took place. Even Sue Bird herself said at the half--Oh yea--there was a good game taking place while we were distracted by all the stars (on our show.) NOT THE exact words, but we all got the point. That first half of the GAME - was barely secondary. Hey look, while we were doing our social media thang--a Women's Championship game broke out. Please give me R. Lobo.
Anyway, the refs were not great in the first quarter--for the half I'll give them a solid C-. LSU is playing great D and their shooting is other worldly. The Last shot of the half said it all --Throw it up anyway you can with one second left and it banks in. It is so nice to be in the "zone." Too bad Clark is not.

Reaction Score
I love Sue & Diana and their game. Some of the best ever! However, even my wife asked me "where is the championship game?" I am sorry to say that it was very disrespectful what took place. Even Sue Bird herself said at the half--Oh yea--there was a good game taking place while we were distracted by all the stars (on our show.) NOT THE exact words, but we all got the point. That first half of the GAME - was barely secondary. Hey look, while we were doing our social media thang--a Women's Championship game broke out. Please give me R. Lobo.
Anyway, the refs were not great in the first quarter--for the half I'll give them a solid C-. LSU is playing great D and their shooting is other worldly. The Last shot of the half said it all --Throw it up anyway you can with one second left and it banks in. It is so nice to be in the "zone." Too bad Clark is not.
If you wanted to watch the game you watched ABC. If you wanted the Sue/Diana show you watched ESPN. Everyone had their choice for what they were looking for in a broadcast. So it wasn’t disrespectful to anyone.

Reaction Score
You were tuned into the wrong station if you wanted to watch the game and have the standard type of commentary you normally get. You had a choice to change the channel, no?

Reaction Score
I tried to watch for the first time but realized I was missing way too much of what was happening in the game so back to ABC. I still love both and their guests but not for me.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I didn't watch it but I read that they broke news. UNC didn't offer Chris Paul a scholarship, that's why he went to Wake Forest. Matt Doherty wanted him to be a walk-on. No wonder he couldn't keep the gig.

Reaction Score
Pretty high praise from the coach.

The show was a GOAT rodeo.

Reaction Score
Did you know that you could have watched the regular broadcast without them on the sister ESPN channel? It seems that many did not know this. The TN fan base was kind of losing their $#!++ over it.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I didn't know their show was on.....watched ABC, and had it muted as usual.

Reaction Score
I just loved the Sue and Diana show. I found it very informative and entertaining. Clearly if you were emotionally invested in the game itself, you could have watched the game on ABC. Probably the best was to watch the game live on ABC and to record the Sue and D show and watch it after.

Reaction Score
I love Sue and D, but the show was very painful to watch. Switched it on a few times to see what was going on, and I just found as entertaining as Angel Reese's antics.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom