Sucks this weekend cancelled…. | The Boneyard

Sucks this weekend cancelled….

Reaction Score
Was really looking forward to some hockey after a long work week….I am So “done” with COVID. It says postponed so I assume we will try and make this up somewhere along the way?

Reaction Score

-> Hockey East will work with the two schools to find new dates for the games.

On Thursday, head coach Mike Cavanaugh said the team had “a couple players” in COVID protocol but a source didn’t sound overly concerned.

But on Friday, UConn had more positive tests – including a staff member – and won’t be able to dress enough players to satisfy league requirements. Teams need at least 15 skaters and two goaltenders available to play, per Hockey East guidelines. <-

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
That Sucks The Office GIF

Reaction Score

-> Hockey East will work with the two schools to find new dates for the games.

On Thursday, head coach Mike Cavanaugh said the team had “a couple players” in COVID protocol but a source didn’t sound overly concerned.

But on Friday, UConn had more positive tests – including a staff member – and won’t be able to dress enough players to satisfy league requirements. Teams need at least 15 skaters and two goaltenders available to play, per Hockey East guidelines. <-

Happy Thanksgiving!

Reaction Score
I received an email from UConn yesterday informing me of the cancellations. Was it sent around the time the decision had been made? No, it was sent at 5:45, 15 minutes after I had arrived in North Andover for last night's game.

Reaction Score
I received an email from UConn yesterday informing me of the cancellations. Was it sent around the time the decision had been made? No, it was sent at 5:45, 15 minutes after I had arrived in North Andover for last night's game.
sorry that happened to you.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
That really stinks…it looks like they knew at around 3:00 and, thanks to @huskymedic, it was posted here at 3:16.

Reaction Score
So disappointed today, no Husky hockey. Got my hockey fix this afternoon at the Wesleyan v Amherst game in Middletown. Cardinals win on a PP goal with 2 minutes or so left in the third. 4-3 final score. Surprisingly good hockey - gotta love D3 sports. 10 minutes from home, free game, no parking fees, no metal detectors, no $10 beer or $5 water, hundreds of students having a blast. Great time!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Just one of many odysseys in life's journey. I'll still bleed National Flag Blue (alongside Artillery Red, of course).
I love your dedication. Have a Merry Christmas!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom