Subtle Praise For Crystal | The Boneyard

Subtle Praise For Crystal

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
"when you are subbing in somebody else other that Crystal in the backcourt, it gets a little bit out of sync."

UConn's Dangerfield close to returning to the court

"We are anxious to have her, it sucks to be on the sideline watching. I think she is real excited to get back," Collier said."

Geno's assessment is anything but subtle. Molly's game still needs to improve

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Geno's assessment is anything but subtle. Molly's game still needs to improve
More than that was his assessment from the bench - said that last year we got scoring from the bench, this year not so much.

Not sure I agree with him 100%, but he may have been answering a specific question and not making a broad statement. Nat is not scoring a lot when she's in with the starters, but she's the main scoring option when it's her and the rest of the bench on the court. So I would say we are getting some scoring from Nat. I think it's pretty clear that once Crystal comes back, we have a rotation of 7 - Nat and Crystal coming off the bench. Of course, in blowouts, we will get to see more of Kyla, Molly and Tierney.

For me, each of the newbies are exactly what I expected. Crystal will eventually be a starting PG, and Molly and Kyla will be solid reserves but won't see PT in big, tight games.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno said some more good things about Crystal in today's presser.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom