Substitution vs. Houston Update... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Substitution vs. Houston Update...

Reaction Score
>>Notre Dame MBB HC Brey voiced his frustration with the officiating after last night's close loss at Florida State: "Sometimes we are treated by the officials like we haven't brought football as a full member, but yet we get a full share of the ACC Network TV. Are you kidding me? He T's up our bench from across the court because he is pissed off at us. I'm frustrated, man. ... come on man we're in the league,too! "<<

Reaction Score
>>Notre Dame MBB HC Brey voiced his frustration with the officiating after last night's close loss at Florida State: "Sometimes we are treated by the officials like we haven't brought football as a full member, but yet we get a full share of the ACC Network TV. Are you kidding me? He T's up our bench from across the court because he is pissed off at us. I'm frustrated, man. ... come on man we're in the league,too! "<<

I'm interested to see if he gets fined by the ACC for this.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Did he go in for Carlton in the first place?

Reaction Score

I think he may be correct, but I cannot feel sorry for ND!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Worst conference officials in the country, bar none

I'm pretty sure a 5 second violation would count as a play for substitution purposes

The crew that reffed that game works SEC and ACC games too. One of them reffed in the final four last year. We don’t have our own conference officials.

Reaction Score
Well that explains the absurdity of a walk-on in to take the game tying shot. I would also like to know why UConn did not get the ball in the first place after the 2 foul shots if a technical was called?

Last edited:

the Q

Reaction Score
The crew that reffed that game works SEC and ACC games too. One of them reffed in the final four last year. We don’t have our own conference officials.

Ask auburn how they feel about those final four crews. They didn’t know what a double dribble was...

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

Lol. There’s a lot of people here who are mad about that too!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Ask auburn how they feel about those final four crews. They didn’t know what a double dribble was...

Not saying the refs are good. Just that it isn’t an AAC problem. It won’t be solved by going to the Big East.

Reaction Score
Well that explains the absurdity of a walk-on in to take the fame tying shot. I would also like to know why UConn did not get the ball in the first place after the 2 foul shots if a technical was called?

ball doesn’t change hands on a technical. Hasn’t for at least ten years.

the Q

Reaction Score
ball doesn’t change hands on a technical. Hasn’t for at least ten years.

which is a terrible rule. Emulating basically any nba rule is a bad idea.

Reaction Score
Question answered:

I believe Mike Brey was probably correct. I think things will change for them now that they paid up the 20K (which means nothing to ND, but allows the ACC to save face). They will likely return to getting favorable calls the way they have been accustomed to for years in all sports.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom