Subscription Needed: Who's up and who's down 10 days into UConn's official practice | The Boneyard

Subscription Needed: Who's up and who's down 10 days into UConn's official practice

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
No subscription but got to love the picture as Paige takes a jump shot over Azzi with that (I got you) smile
and Dorka doing a good Lauren Jackson imitation. Don't get near my pt. guard

1634819944860.png

Reaction Score
Good article. Lengthy paragraphs on each player, but most has been covered elsewhere.

Risers - Mainly for having a good practice season so far

Muhl
Ducharme
Fudd
Bueckers
Gabriel

Fallers - Mostly health related issues

Griffen
Poffenbarger
DeBerry

No one else mentioned.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good article. Lengthy paragraphs on each player, but most has been covered elsewhere.

Risers - Mainly for having a good practice season so far

Muhl
Ducharme
Fudd
Bueckers
Gabriel

Fallers - Mostly health related issues

Griffen
Poffenbarger
DeBerry

No one else mentioned.
Biggest surprise is Caroline. I thought it would take her a while to get acclimatized to high major college basketball. Apparently I was wrong.

Reaction Score
No problem. If I wasn’t such an officious idiot I could have found another way to alert you, but I always go for the laugh. Hope you won’t hold it against me and will be nice when I make an even more egregious mistake !
It’s just fine. One day I’ll learn to double check before I post.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I know, right? I was very surprised when Geno indicated that both she and Azzi could slot right into the top 9 pretty much right away.
Azzi I thought was a possibility. She is just a physical specimen. You can tell how much work she puts into the game. Caroline? I didn’t expect it. Pleasant surprise.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
My community collects the garbage twice a week. Sometimes the garbage bags on the curb are bigger than the actual garbage.
Yeah. That aspect of my waste is pretty big too.

Reaction Score
Honestly, if Paige has made a big jump . . . :eek:
Well, Geno said that after surgery and recovery that she's better than she was last year. Not sure if that's a big jump or not, but I do remember someone saying once that if you work 2% harder than someone else, you will be 99% better than they are. As Geno says, Paige works her ass off.

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
I wanted Williams on the risers list. Hopefully she becomes sneaky better this season.

Reaction Score
I wanted Williams on the risers list. Hopefully she becomes sneaky better this season.
Geno said in one of the Big East videos that if Christyn wants to get to the next level, she will need to become a consistent 3 point shooter. He described her now as a "streaky" 3 point shooter.

Reaction Score
interesting that they didn't list anything for Olivia or Dorka. I think it's not bad tho for Olivia, Dorka on the other hand not being on the rising just tells me that she won't be starting right away event though some have said they want her in the starting lineup opening night which I always thought was never going happen. You just don't get a transfer and in 2 months they pick up the system and and replace a 3 year player who has been here the whole process. I don't expect Dorka to make any big contributions until maybe the second half of season if she does at all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom