Submitted for your approval | The Boneyard

Submitted for your approval

Reaction Score
i would not have bet on Pitt being the "best" of the traitorous BE programs 10 years later. but i'm glad it's not cuse or lville.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Lost points for not hitting the logo.
Hopefully this is a great minds thinking alike post and not plagiarism.

Reaction Score
Someone teach me how to get a dog to poop anywhere in front of a crowd. One of my dogs is the pickest pooper on the planet and on rainy or snowy days it is hell.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Someone teach me how to get a dog to poop anywhere in front of a crowd. One of my dogs is the pickest pooper on the planet and on rainy or snowy days it is hell.
When my dog was a puppy every time she pooped I'd tell her how wonderful she was along with saying "go zip" before during and after the incident. It was an expression I felt confident no one else would say. On those rainy days when she was reluctant to go out and I didn't want to spend much time walking her I'd say that expression and within minutes task was accomplished.

If your dog is older employ your chosen phrase but you may have to add a treat along with it.

Reaction Score
Same. Has to be the perfect place. Often on top of a bush or somewhere elevated. Apparently it’s an intimidation thing, so other dogs in the area think he’s larger than he is. He also seems to time it towards the end of the route so he doesn’t go early and get shorted on his walk. A couple of times in cold weather he went and I cut it short and went inside. Never again. Pretty smart dog.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Most dogs are, it's part of their territorial nature.

The above case had to be due to lack of attention by its handlers and the dog no longer being able to hold it.

Reaction Score
Mine has his favorite places and of course they are the farthest from the house - it takes him much longer to poop in bad weather than pee.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
More like poo-isville
Point of information: locals would pronounce it "poo-uh-ville" or "poo-vul." Otherwise, spot on.

And to think, I've been living in LouKY, have had a recurrent curiosity about witnessing the dumpster fire live if could get some kind of clearance-priced or freebie ticket from a friend-of-a-friend, and the 9 o'clock tip-off would have worked really well last night. Missed a shot at history. Oh well...

Guess I can't complain about coming up empty-handed.

@alexd posted this as well, in case a mod wants to merge threads...

This just in: buzz in the Southwest Y locker room was that the dog was not happy to have been booked for this particular Senior Night, and had promised a "surprise" to some pals a the Cherokee Park dog run who woofed at him for getting stuck with the gig.

I'll see myself out now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom