SU case either getting really dangerous for SU or kookier-2nd alleged victim comes forward | The Boneyard

SU case either getting really dangerous for SU or kookier-2nd alleged victim comes forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Thanks Rumy!!!!!!!! I appreciate you being the best investigative boneyard reporter that money$$ can't buy hahaahha!! ;) I have a few interesting theories relating to the various hypotheticals presented. Dealing with "what if" concepts has always intrigued me. It seems like it would be a freaking blast to revolutionize how stories are presented using the good ole social media!! You and others have mastered it to a T. It appears to me ( a mere reprimanded novice hahaha) that Facebook and tweeting are really being used as some sort of leverage in unprecedented ways. For those pseudo watchdog artists out there it really works to their advantage!!

Thanks for the links. I will peruse them later!! Have a good 1. :D

Your Friend,
Bluedoggy :cool:

Reaction Score
Thanks Rumy!!!!!!!! I appreciate you being the best investigative boneyard reporter that money$$ can't buy hahaahha!! ;) I have a few interesting theories relating to the various hypotheticals presented. Dealing with "what if" concepts has always intrigued me. It seems like it would be a freaking blast to revolutionize how stories are presented using the good ole social media!! You and others have mastered it to a T. It appears to me ( a mere reprimanded novice hahaha) that Facebook and tweeting are really being used as some sort of leverage in unprecedented ways. For those pseudo watchdog artists out there it really works to their advantage!!

Thanks for the links. I will peruse them later!! Have a good 1. :D

Your Friend,
Bluedoggy :cool:

Just wondering, how do you think the Sandusky case was blown open?

People don't seem to realize that there was one investigator on Sandusky for 3 years after the high school football report.

Then a poster on the BWI Penn State forum wrote that someone saw something ugly in the showers at Penn State several years back. The police subpoenaed the BWI rivals site, and they tracked down someone that McQueary had confessed to.

Beyond that, some prominent names on the Cuse board are claiming there is a tape out there with evidence.

Reaction Score
Just wondering, how do you think the Sandusky case was blown open?

People don't seem to realize that there was one investigator on Sandusky for 3 years after the high school football report.

Then a poster on the BWI Penn State forum wrote that someone saw something ugly in the showers at Penn State several years back. The police subpoenaed the BWI rivals site, and they tracked down someone that McQueary had confessed to.

Beyond that, some prominent names on the Cuse board are claiming there is a tape out there with evidence.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebas...e-story-irresposible-reporting-by-espn-112111

whitlock's/fox's take

Reaction Score
On Outside the Lines facebook page, some guy claims that Fine molested him.

http://www.facebook.com/OTL

It is on OTL's wall, under comment section.

"Ryan Tomaselli He is not innocent...He molested me. Please STOP supporting this sick man. He needs help. Mark Swarz didn't report on this without evidence."

http://www.facebook.com/people/Ryan-Tomaselli/100002491640889

Over on syracusefan.com they are trying to figure out if this guy is real.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/fb-victim.8602/

The clips on Boeheims interview on ESPN were really weird. When asked what he knew about the investigation back in 2005 Boeheim said (paraphrasing): Only the bare minimum. I dont concern myself with that, as I shouldnt concern myself with those matters. Seems real sketchy. So your longtime assistant was investigated for molesting boys and you didnt think you should concern yourself with that? Doesnt seem like the same guy Ive perceive Boeheim to be. But then again neither was Paterno, Tressel, etc.

Reaction Score
One thing is how and why to they accuse Fine. Do they just pick his name out of hat , heck that could be almost anybody being accused of anything or is there more to it , that it is not a coincidence that Bernie's name was brought up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom