Stupidity in Miami Illinois game | The Boneyard

Stupidity in Miami Illinois game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
22 seconds left and Illinois is down 2. Miami inbounds the ball and the ball ends up in Kenny Kaji's hands, two defenders are standing right next to him and they don't foul, they let him pass to Larkin and 5 more seconds come off the clock. I think I would lose my mind if I was a college coach.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I saw one Illini player put a hand on his torso, but you want to make it obvious. Grab his arm or something.

Reaction Score
Even worse, it was Reggie Johnson. Then they let it get to Scott, wasted more time and let it get to Larkin before finally fouling. What an amazing brain lock on their part.

Reaction Score
Weren't they coming out of timeout before the inbounds play also? You would think that would have been discussed (Deny this player the ball, if this guy gets it, foul immediately.)

Reaction Score
I picked Miami to win all the marbles not because I like them but because of their monstrous wins in the ACC. And they have Larranaga who was George Mason's coach when they upset the 2006 Huskies. A coach who could out coach a legend like coach Calhoun on a highly important gamer is a coach I can respect. Thank you Illinois for being nice to me. Here wishing for Louisville and Miami to meet up down the road. Durant Scott vs Smith and Larkin vs Siva!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
You don't undo years of Weber teaching them to be stupid with one year with a good coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom