Stupid in game comments archived until the game is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I think we can compete with the mid majors, just not the really good ones

Reaction Score
4 straight years of starting 0-2 in the AAC. Beyond pathetic and embarrassing.

Reaction Score
How was IUPUI and New Mexico St able to beat USF so easily?

Reaction Score
I think we can compete with the mid majors, just not the really good ones
This team just keep getting worse every game. It looks like they don't practice. This is bad all the way around players and coaching.

Reaction Score
I give up on this season, my expectations are to expect a season like last year. At the very least this will light a huge fire under our coaches to go even harder in recruiting. The only players doing anything positive are Hurley’s guys. Vital and Whaley at least are trying hard.

Reaction Score
Look my post was emotional and brash. But at what point do we say enough already?? This was USF. USF!!! Ran us off the court on a pseudo national televised game. Cmon!! I don’t expect a two year clip. I do expect and demand improvement across the board. Remember the no more losing by 20 points to bad teams comment just based on the new era??? When players start losing heart that means so much more than a lack of talent. Something is up. As far as next year? We will have a bad jr class being a bad sr class. We will have sophs and freshmen carrying us to the promised land? It’s almost a perfect storm with bad. The uniform will indeed return to glory but man oh man this is just so far from reassuring. USF!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom