Stupid in game comments archived until the game is over | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stupid in game comments archived until the game is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you are asking the chances of DH being back next year it’s 100%. Bring in Springs, Cole, Javonte Brown Ferguson and Andre to Bouk, Jalen, Akok etc and go from there.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
This is a sad moment... DH should get rid of all Ollie recruits after the season. They’re losers point blank. And that spreads

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Just not a good strategy

NIT? Maybe we get a home game too, how cool would that be?

87/88 do over

:cool:

Reaction Score
Until this fan base can start a thread to HONESTLY and REALISTICALLY address what we are witnessing NOTHING is changing.

Reaction Score
The first post is as empty as can be, because that’s what watching this team attempt layups makes me feel like...

Reaction Score
Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse. Yikes!!!!!! Can only get better from here. Let's just temper our expectations, step off the ledge, stay positive, support these players and coaches, and hope for improvement the rest of the season.

Reaction Score
I'm at the game and wondering why I made this trip. What awful display of basketball by our team. Time to start the freshmen as we aren't making the tourney anyhow with the talent we have.

Reaction Score
Stop saying we have way more talent than the teams we play. Why? Rankings? This site is obsessed with them. They mean literally nothing once they are on campus and the ball is tipped. Our 2 best players are freshman and most of our guys have size/weight/skill limitations.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
Or he could coach them better.
You don’t it too chances. These dudes been bums under two different coaching staff’s. They are who they are. I’ll wait to judge the coach after a recruiting cycle.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Have to ask. Want success. But......... if we have another losing season that would be 4 right? In a row. How can we expect to be better next year in a better league? Are we looking at 5 straight? We can say Ollie’s guys Ollie’s culture. But our team is waaaayyy more talented than this USF group. By a lot!!! Our Pres season second team center is riding pine. Everything is upside down. Confidence is looking very much like end of vitals first year. How do we follow Cincy with an even worse performance?? Signs very similar with body lay across the whole team. I’ll pray the rosary tonight. But I couldn’t ever think we’d be here and less cohesive even with Jalen Adams gone. Lastly when does the wait for 2021 or 2022 or 2023 talk start? As a way to deflect what we are witnessing?
The football board is a few links up.

Reaction Score
It was never going to be easy or quick. Would it be nice if Hurley and the team were further along in the process than they are now? Sure. But he should get at least the chance to build a team of his own guys before questions get asked.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
Its not the coaching. The bum Ollie recruits must go. You can’t judge a coach before a full recruiting cycle, unless rules are broken.

Reaction Score
Thats the only thing I can think of at this point. Im at a complete loss for words. Its not just playing hard and losing, we are getting embarrassed out there. I just don’t understand how we play our worst basketball once we hit conference play every year. Its almost like they are going into these games expecting to lose because of all the previous bad experiences vs these AAC teams. We beat Florida, we destroyed Miami, we played Xavier even for 50 minutes. Cincinnati and USF are not even close to the talent of those teams. I think moving to the Big East is good just for the change of scenery alone...I don’t know what else to say.

Reaction Score
Are a cancer to this team. They are just way too accustomed to losing. They pack it in the second the game starts going away from what they're trying to do.

The only saving grace is that the players that Danny have brought in all look good. Adams, Bouk, Gaffney, and Akok especially are by far the best parts of this team. I get that he couldn't come in and completely clean house with the way the roster was constructed....but Whaley should be playing for Duquesne right now....Gilbert belongs cemented to the bench....and Carlton is just completely lost.

The season is toast two games into the conference schedule....there's no reason Ollie guys should be getting minutes over any of the players Hurley brought in himself for the rest of the season. Hopefully once the losing mentality is taken out of this program the new blood can take over and start getting us out of this hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom