Students to St Pete ideas, suggestions. | The Boneyard

Students to St Pete ideas, suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So after some thought and some quick donations it looks like we will be able to provide at least one and maybe two students airfare, hotel, a game ticket, the uconn sponsored reception and uber money to and from the airport. I propose holding the contest like we did last time... convince the boneyard that you're worthy of our love. If you're a student, please chime in to let us know that you'd be interested. I'm finding a flight from BDL to TPA on 12/25, returning on 12/27. Asking students to be flexible with departure times on Xmas day. This will avoid someone winning and then not being able to get it done. If you donate to the cause HERE, you'll have the right to vote on the winner. Thanks everyone for suggestions on getting this done. I know the students from the Fiesta Bowl appreciated it. Hopefully we can get the same response for this game. I don't want to be the sole arbiter of this whole thing, so please do feel free to make suggestions still. Thanks.

Reaction Score
If you were staying at my hotel, there's a free shuttle to/from TPA and the game.

Reaction Score
@Jarhead_1775 when are you shutting down the Tilt page? Are you just gonna start buying tix and making accommodations as the money comes in?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
So after some thought and some quick donations it looks like we will be able to provide at least one and maybe two students airfare, hotel, a game ticket, the uconn sponsored reception and uber money to and from the airport. I propose holding the contest like we did last time... convince the boneyard that you're worthy of our love. If you're a student, please chime in to let us know that you'd be interested. I'm finding a flight from BDL to TPA on 12/25, returning on 12/27. Asking students to be flexible with departure times on Xmas day. This will avoid someone winning and then not being able to get it done. If you donate to the cause HERE, you'll have the right to vote on the winner. Thanks everyone for suggestions on getting this done. I know the students from the Fiesta Bowl appreciated it. Hopefully we can get the same response for this game. I don't want to be the sole arbiter of this whole thing, so please do feel free to make suggestions still. Thanks.
Yup, I agree on the contest. No Spackler-esque essays - 100-200 words of blue and white. It would be nice if the winners would make a pledge to pay it forward down the road too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom