Student Section Shirts | The Boneyard

Student Section Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Who designs these things? They're so boring and plain this year. Just says UCONN and below it says #bleedblue.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
kids need to start making their own and start getting creative with everything from towels, shirts to maybe even having a themed game night or something idk but they need to do something... i know the the school sucks with the no signs and but they're college kids, drink and get creative

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I've already determined that there is no chance of getting an Ollie jersey (a la my avatar) made, but I still think it would be cool (in a so-tacky-it's-cool kind of way) to make t-shirts that look like his jersey being worn over a t-shirt, like he did (again, as in my avatar). If done well I would buy one, and I'm sure many others would, too.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Speaking of t-shirts, do kids still go door to door in the dorms selling silly UCONN t-shirts out of a duffel bag? I bought some great ones over the years like "Yuck Fale" on the front and the back said Yale Bowl, 10,000 in the stands and 100,000 in the parking lot" or something like that. and another that said "Do it doggie style" with a husky humping the Syracuse Orange, etc. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom