Student flash mob at cuse game | The Boneyard

Student flash mob at cuse game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
flash mobs are getting stupid. they were cool 3 years go when a couple of 5th graders from the block all said lets f up that gas station and get some candy. it worked so they made it to 6th grade and the dunkin donuts. now college kids dance around to katy perry and lady gaga like a bunch of (wait for it) weird kids. if i had a bucket of paint saturday night and got to the game earlier, i would have painted a rainbow across the dome for them.

edited so some people don't lose there mind.

Reaction Score
Are you serious, Dan? Disgusting.

I'm with Dan on this one. Political Correctness has cost us the use of some perfectly good words that had meanings other than the one that is objected to.

And what was so "Flash-Mobby" of students dancing to a song in their seats ? They deserve derision for the lame-ness of the effort. Now, during the game, they were deafening and did a great job supporting the Huskies. But if they wanted to do a true "Flash Mob" kind of thing, they should have had some routine that they did out on the court while Game Day was going on. That might have been interesting.

Reaction Score
flash mobs are getting stupid. they were cool 3 years go when a couple of 5th graders from the block all said lets f up that gas station and get some candy. it worked so they made it to 6th grade and the dunkin donuts. now college kids dance around to katy perry and lady gaga like a bunch of (wait for it) weird kids. if i had a bucket of paint saturday night and got to the game earlier, i would have painted a rainbow across the dome for them.

you must be one real tough, cool, and most importantly (wait for it) straight guy...tool

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
nuclear-explosion.png

Yo, this thread is about to blow up ...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
you must be one real tough, cool, and most importantly (wait for it) straight guy...tool

i like to goto the strip mall and get back massages with happy lin-dings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr