Strong to UConn [merged thread] | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Strong to UConn [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is very exciting and the future has become even brighter. With the return of our hurt players, the return of a seasoned group of sophomores and an outstanding recruiting class, Geno and a championship hungry Paige have their best chance since 2016 of returning to championship glory. Go Huskies!!!
I believe you are correct about having the best chance since 2016 To win a championship
Having seen Sarah strong play in person and on TV three or four times you cannot overestimate how skilled ,fundamentally sound and physically dominating she is additionally, she has a very high basketball IQ is a team player and a very high character person
Like all freshman playing defense and college level will be an adjustment but
I will be shocked if she is not an impact player immediately
The very good news is that I think this will keep Gino around for four more years

Reaction Score
I'm on record as saying that UConn didn't need to get Sarah in order to be very good next year. Let me say for the record that adding Sarah will be guilding lily and then some. Please, please let's have all our talent healthy next year. I'm pretty psyched to see what this team can do.

Reaction Score
I litterally had tears of joy when I heard the news. We now have Aaliyah's replacement from day one, This WILL now be one of Uconn's best teams EVER! I will finally see NO.12. Welcome, with all my heart, SARAH!!!! Uconn NOW has two legitimate starting five's To put on the floor and wear any team into the ground. THIS NEWS ALMOST MAKES UP THE HORRIBLE LOSS TO IOWA,BUT, NOT QUITE. I can feel better all this summer and look forward to Uconn's coming FANTASTIC season. GO SARAH!!!!! GO FRESHMEN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Amari DeBerry - 6'6"
Jana El Alfy - 6'5"
Ice Brady - 6'3"
Ayanna Patterson - 6'2"/6'3" (?)
Carolyn Ducharme - 6'2"
Sarah Strong - 6'2"
Morgan Chelli - 6'2"
Aubrey Griffin - 6'1"
Paige Bueckers - 6'0
Qadence Samuels - 6'0"
Allie Ziebell - 6'0"
Azzi Fudd - 5'11"
Ashlynn Shade - 5'10"
KK Arnold - 5'9"
Ines Bettencourt - 5'9"

Are you kidding me?

Reaction Score
Sara:
"Just watching them play ... watching and realizing I can help them and be there. I'm just ready to be there and practice and play," Strong said of her decision to choose UConn, adding she felt the Huskies can help her reach her goal of playing in the WNBA. "I like the style and feel like I fill a need there. I'm drawn to the championship culture."

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
George Costanza Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads