strength & conditioning coach openings | Page 2 | The Boneyard

strength & conditioning coach openings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
CD knows how to set a great moving pick.....:cool:

Sounds like a great trivia question: What is the only situation when a moving pick is legal? Not only is it not a foul, it may prevent a technical foul.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Let's be clear: the S&C coach is the most important position a head coach can source because s/he's the one person who is able to work with your kids throughout the year. I think at Tennessee, it was a combination of Pat having less control over her program and the S&C coach being incompetent. One look at Taber Spani, Shekina Stricklen, or Alicia Manning should have been enough to get that woman fired. Sounds like Holly made it happen as soon as she took the reins, and good on her. For the record, Taber looked much fitter this year. Some of it may have been that she was healthier, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a better S&C program in play. You can't rely on all your kids being like Glory Johnson, ie self-motivated to work out. Let's be real- most people, even elite student-athletes, will avoid going as hard as possible if you let them. For every Shea Ralph or Kelly Faris, I can promise you we've had 30 kids come through UConn who had to learn what it meant to push it hard enough on the track/weight room/etc to compete at the level Geno requires on the court.

No one likes an employment suit, but I'm inclined to believe this termination was richly deserved.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
...trivia question: What is the only situation when a moving pick is legal?

Construction Permit + OSHA Safety signs + “Miss Utility” underground lines marked + eye protection + hard hat. Avoids technical violations associated with entering entitled space occupied by gas line and your spontaneously departing the zone above its vertical plane. Automatic ejection.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
But CD has been known to hold on to parts of Geno's uni.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
But CD has been known to hold on to parts of Geno's uni.

...and worse!!!!!

wardrobe_malf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member