Streaming Video for tonight's game? | The Boneyard

Streaming Video for tonight's game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Dang it. Stuck at the firehouse working tonight and had to give away my tickets to a co-worker's son and wife (their first UConn FB game, and I hope we make a good show of it.) Of course we don't get CBS SN on our basic cable lineup.

I have College Sports Live app/membership but it doesn't appear they are going to stream the game. Any ideas on video feed site?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Other than the horrible illegal stream sites I don't think there is a solution for CBS-SN.

Another sweet bonus of ESPN selling them games.

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
Ugh. Lookin' a lot like radio, and that doesn't look the same.

Reaction Score
I've used this site to watch Shabazz and the Heat and Todman and the Jaguars with no issues. Looks like tonight's game is listed --worth a shot.

Linky

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
Thanks...I'll check it out. Site rated as safe by Norton and AVG, so can't hurt to give it a shot.

Reaction Score
When i click on the link i get a message "Please install the Plugin and Watch the Video for Free in HD INSTALL PLAYER.

Any thoughts if this is OK and will not muck up my old non HD HP laptop?

Reaction Score
Dunno, I've never encountered that message. When I click on the game link it takes me to another page with several live links that stream the game. BTW the streams are not in HD, they're always kind fuzzy.

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
Dunno, I've never encountered that message. When I click on the game link it takes me to another page with several live links that stream the game. BTW the streams are not in HD, they're always kind fuzzy.
When I get to a feed, there is a bunch of crap adware in front of the screen with the game on. I don't dare click on any of this junk since even the "close" button on those is a direct link to another page. Any idea how to just get the screen image clear of the ads?

Reaction Score
I'd just wait til gametime. Then click one of the links provided. You might have to close a pop-up or two manually, and IIRC I've tried a couple of the links to see which has the best and ad free stream.

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
http://www.stream2u.me/watch/43282/1/College-Football-Cincinnati-at-Connecticut.html
Working for me. Small screen but good quality. Just be careful and read below carefully....
Don't click on any thing there at first. Only click on "turn off the lights" which darkens ads, then wait for main ad over screen to disappear (30 second timer.)
AFter that, one square ad might remain. Only click the "x" at lower corner IF there is no "pointing hand" icon on it (pointing hand means that it's a link to another page and there's lots of junk there)... when you hover over the "close" x, it should say "javascript:void" or something at the lower left corner of your browser where you can usually see what page any hyperlink goes to.
Remember, don't click on anything else, even if says to upgrade Java or Adobe Flash or anything..that's all garbage.
If my link doesn't work, look for the post i put up about a video feed tonight and find the post with the link that says "linky" as provided by Bezz
You'll also see other crap ads pop up that look real like "Flash Player has crashed. Click to restart." DON'T click these. They will eventually turn into a 30-second timed ad and disappear. They pop up every 10 minutes or so during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom