Streaming the games... | The Boneyard

Streaming the games...

Reaction Score
Ok... I have Fox sports 1and 2, Hulu, YouTube on my set .... but I think there is another step...

I could download Fox Sports live app on my iPad... would that work???

Reaction Score
I don't think anyone will know until tomorrow. I have 3 free days of sling. I downloaded the fox sports app to my roku, signed in with my Sling account info, and the sports app allows me fox and fs1, which is what basic sling blue has. I hope to see the game. but maybe not.

Reaction Score
Ok... I have Fox sports 1and 2, Hulu, YouTube on my set .... but I think there is another step...

I could download Fox Sports live app on my iPad... would that work???
Haven't seen it posted on their Saturday schedule yet. You know what I'm counting on? The power of $. UConn women attract eyes to the set. Somebody is going to let us see this game(s).

Reaction Score
I just came here looking for info also. I have youtube tv. Hopefully we can watch them.

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
Joined Hulu Live TV $60+ month No game tomorrow listed sent message to Hulu help

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I just came here looking for info also. I have youtube tv. Hopefully we can watch them.
As has been mentioned here and in other threads, to stream the SNY games you will need to use the Fox Sports app.
However as of now, the app doesn't list tomorrow's game.

Reaction Score
I don't think anyone will know until tomorrow. I have 3 free days of sling. I downloaded the fox sports app to my roku, signed in with my Sling account info, and the sports app allows me fox and fs1, which is what basic sling blue has. I hope to see the game. but maybe not.
Can you let me know if it works on Sling blue? I have Sling Orange but will add Blue if you can see it.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I just tuned into the Fox Sports app, I was able to watch the Rutgers - Wisconsin WBB game. Hopefully they will feature the UConn game tomorrow. I would check first thing in the morning. UConn is much more of a draw than these two. Even though the game is not listed yet, I see no reason why it won't be streamed for all to see. Like Aaliyah said...."It's UConn"!! :)

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I just tuned into the Fox Sports app, I was able to watch the Rutgers - Wisconsin WBB game. Hopefully they will feature the UConn game tomorrow. I would check first thing in the morning. UConn is much more of a draw than these two. Even though the game is not listed yet, I see no reason why it won't be streamed for all to see. Like Aaliyah said...."It's UConn"!! :)
You could the Rutgers game because it was televised on BTN, which I believe is "owned" by Fox Sports much like how ACCN is "owned" by ESPN.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Maybe we should post comments/questions on the Fox Sports social media even though I doubt that the people who could help us actually monitor their social media.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It is listed on the Espn streaming App
ESPN can not carry any of the SNY televised games, the contract with Fox is exclusive. Now if UConn is playing at Tennessee or South Carolina then ESPN is the source of the broadcast.

Reaction Score
My cable provider includes two Fox sports channels (FS1 and FS2). Can I expect the game to be on one of those, or is the app something different?

Reaction Score
We're fumbling around with this. It's not ESPN, it's Fox.
Most of us have downloaded the 2 FOX Sports apps on our iPads or phones.
Game is not listed on their Saturday schedule. Let's pick it up from there.
PS I count on the BY for helping me watch the games.

Reaction Score
Here in Florida. I have Spectrum cable and just used my Amazon firestick and downloaded the fox sports app and the game is listed tomorrow!

Reaction Score
I just scanned my fox sports apps (both fox sports and fox sports go) and I hope to send some relief to those that have been wondering, borderline panicking. Finally it shows the game upcoming!
EBD3A6AD-9DA5-460B-A194-9FBB3C3F63B8.jpeg

Reaction Score
Remember people you sign into the foxsports app NOT your provider. The Foxsprts app will ask who your provider is and make you sign in with the credentials you use to log into your provider (youtubetv, Hulu, sling, etc.). There you should find the game listed. From some of the questions it appears people are expecting for it to show up on their provider. Not the right place.

Reaction Score
Remember people you sign into the foxsports app NOT your provider. The Foxsprts app will ask who your provider is and make you sign in with the credentials you use to log into your provider (youtubetv, Hulu, sling, etc.). There you should find the game listed. From some of the questions it appears people are expecting for it to show up on their provider. Not the right place.
Very true! Even if you have Fox sports as a part of your cable or streaming, it won’t be on fox with your cable or streaming. You need to use the app!

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Here in Florida. I have Spectrum cable and just used my Amazon firestick and downloaded the fox sports app and the game is listed tomorrow!
We might need some steps to help us find the game.
I just downloaded the Fox Sports app to my Firestick and the available games do not include the UConn game at 1PM tomorrow. It is displaying the same TV Schedule listing that I get with my Roku.
I see my local Fox station for a NCAA Football game, FS1 for a different NCAA Football game, FS2 for the World Surf League, BTN for a NCAA Football game, Fox Soccer Plus for a NRL Rugby game and Fox Sports Deportes for my local station's game in Español.
In other words, all the Fox Sports televised games, no SNY streaming.

Reaction Score
Found it! An app on my iPad called FOX NOW. downloaded it. went to link at the bottom that said Live TV. found schedule. scrolled to saturday and the time of the game AND IT WAS THERE!
Quoting Marv Albert, "YES"
( now I have 3 FOX apps on my iPad: Fox Sports, Fox Sports Go, and Fox Now. I guess I should start watching Fox News- Helppppppp......)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom