Streaming SNY from afar | The Boneyard

Streaming SNY from afar

Reaction Score
OK Techies, I'm on the road the next 10 days-how can I watch the Huskies live? I do have a Comcast account at home with SNY. I know how to access replays but hoping to watch DePaul live tonight-thanks for your help!!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
OK Techies, I'm on the road the next 10 days-how can I watch the Huskies live? I do have a Comcast account at home with SNY. I know how to access replays but hoping to watch DePaul live tonight-thanks for your help!!
You can try watching it on ESPN3. Comcast has a "on the go" package, but I do not know if you have access to that.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Go to the ESPN site and click on Watch on the upper right hand corner. Once in there go to schedule & replays, look for the DePaul vs UConn game and click on the ESPN3.

Reaction Score
ESPN3 working for me where no other option is available.

(learned that here earlier).
Wilderness

Reaction Score
if you have a laptop with a hdmi output, you can run a hdmi cable out to a tv, if it has a hdmi input, and once you get espn3 on your laptop, you change your tv input to match where you plugged the cable and you can watch the game on the tv.
Espn3 may want proof you are a comcast subscriber, you simply enter your account number and password that you use to enter your comcast internet site. If you have no user account, sign in and get one. Do everything step by step. Key no.1 is to have highspeed internet available, either lan or wifi.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom