Streaming Games This Year | The Boneyard

Streaming Games This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I live outside of CT and cut the cord on cable a few months ago - Can anyone tell me if SNY games are on WatchESPN? How about streaming games on CBSSN?

Also - getting rid of cable was one of the best decisions I've made. $1000 bucks in my pocket each year and if you try hard enough, you don't miss a beat.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Firstrowsports is my last resort for streaming. The quality can sometimes be ok, but be prepared to have a good anti-virus upon visiting.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
They will probably be available on WatchESPN in those parts of the country where SNY is not available and will be blacked out in markets with SNY. If I recall correctly, that's the way it has worked in the past.

Reaction Score
Be very wary of the "bootlegging" streamers (I don't know what else to call them). Last year, despite lots of anti-virus and malware protection, my computer got a really really nasty virus from one of those sites. My wife is an IT pro in service and it took her DAYS of running scans etc before she was finally able to make it usable again. Up till then I had been lucky, but I'm through with using those sites. I hate to miss a game, but with no co

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I live outside of CT and cut the cord on cable a few months ago - Can anyone tell me if SNY games are on WatchESPN? How about streaming games on CBSSN?

Also - getting rid of cable was one of the best decisions I've made. $1000 bucks in my pocket each year and if you try hard enough, you don't miss a beat.
You only saved a grand? I know a whole lot of people who'd love to spending less than 100/mo. for cable.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Be very wary of the "bootlegging" streamers (I don't know what else to call them). Last year, despite lots of anti-virus and malware protection, my computer got a really really nasty virus from one of those sites. My wife is an IT pro in service and it took her DAYS of running scans etc before she was finally able to make it usable again. Up till then I had been lucky, but I'm through with using those sites. I hate to miss a game, but with no co
Very true these sites can load you up with garbage... there is almost a science behind it ha... gotta hit the correct X buttons and make sure your web browser doesnt have automatic downloads on (chrome likes to do that)... But once you get it down you shouldnt run into any issues with malware...

Reaction Score
I watched all of the SNY games on WatchESPN last year in Boston. If you're in their footprint, I don't think that works.

Reaction Score
Those sites are fine.....until they're not!!! To the best of my knowledge, I didn't click on anything I shouldn't have and still had horrific results. You can take your chances, I just felt obligated to warn everyone. If a site is full of booby traps, I'm staying away to prevent accidents!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom