Stream in France | The Boneyard

Stream in France

Reaction Score
Anyone know a way to watch the game tomorrow in France. I am here with my family but need to watch. Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction Score
Maybe it's not totally applicable since it's not the same country, but I use YouTube TV in Japan. Always possible the usage varies by country. Have you looked into it? Maybe a bit pricey for a single game, but maybe there's a trial or something.

Reaction Score
Thanks…I have YouTube TV at home. It will not let me log in here. I will check out Dave’s link. Thanks

Reaction Score
I have fond memories of hitting "refresh" on a box score during the UConn - Vandy game in '04 from the student lounge at my brother's dorm at the University of Bologna. Times have changed.
Not sure times have changed…I am a 99 grad just trying to figure out a way to watch the game! I was on ESPN refresh from France for the last game.

mrl2016

better late than never
Reaction Score
I’ve used express VPN internationally to circumvent regional streaming restrictions on HBO, fox sports app with my typical logins

However if you don’t have cable / login id use the Reddit streams already posted

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Thanks…I have YouTube TV at home. It will not let me log in here. I will check out Dave’s link. Thanks
Or you could change your address on your computer or alternatively use a VPN

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
ask around and find the nearest UConn bar??

Reaction Score
Clicked because I thought this was a thread for throwing shade at the Seine. I'll just be moseyin' along now.

Reaction Score
I was able to watch in Mexico with an app called discord. My son also has app and I was able to see his stream on his laptop. Was easy

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I’ve used express VPN internationally to circumvent regional streaming restrictions on HBO, fox sports app with my typical logins

However if you don’t have cable / login id use the Reddit streams already posted
I vouch for this living in Australia. A VPN can let you get around the international restrictions from youtubeTV or other streaming services. If you’re there temporarily though, this might not be a viable solution.

Personally, I use Slingbox to access a friends cable box so I can watch there. Connection isn’t great all the time but it’s better than watching a box score be updated.

Reaction Score
I was out of the country last week and used a VPN to watch both games. I used Express VPN and it worked great. It’s $12 a month and cancel anytime. I would think it would work with your YouTube TV.

Reaction Score
@Towers99 As a few people suggested, ExpressVPN is one reliable friend (including France and in most developed and lesser developed countries). Source: Used to watch games in/from MANY countries. Enjoy the game.

Reaction Score
forest GIF

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You could go in Seine if you are in France and unable to watch this game.

Yeah bad joke but looking at the title I thought someone was going to show pictures of beautiful scenery.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I was in Europe last fall and you definitely needed a VPN to trick You Tube TV to let you watch it. A foreign IP address will kill it.

I forget exactly how I did it because when YTTV detects a VPN it makes you take it off before allowing you to watch. I believe my VPN had a dedicated VPN connection for streaming which made it seem like I was in San Fran / Silicone Valley area. I had all the Northern California network channels.

Regardless it's limiting where you can stream from is another dinosaur from a bygone era of only seeing TV based off your location. If I can buy it and see it in America I want to see it when I do foreign travel.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I have fond memories of hitting "refresh" on a box score during the UConn - Vandy game in '04 from the student lounge at my brother's dorm at the University of Bologna. Times have changed.
I did that during a Patriots Super Bowl vs Carolina when in Ireland. I thought, surely they will have the Super Bowl on Sky sports or something. Nope. Also 2004.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
@Towers99, did you watch the game? Hope so, it was terrific.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom