OT: - Story That May Help Some Here With Eye Problems | The Boneyard

OT: Story That May Help Some Here With Eye Problems

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

This product restored the vision in my eye. January 2018 I started to have some blurring in my eye in the central area of vision. April diagnosis of a a divot or dip in the central macula responsible for fine vision. I started taking Areds2, which is advertised for macular degeneration. My dip is not macular degeneration. Doctor said it won't hurt but said it was a low probability it would help. In July 2019 the blurring and malformation was gone. My 30/30 vision is back. A miracle of sorts.

Something to consider if you feel your vision declining.

AREDS2 formulation is made by several companies, but this one from Preservision is the one I used and will use for life now.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
My late mother was prescribed the Areds / Lutein / Preservision thing for her eye sight problems; she did have macular degeneration. It was never completely clear how good or bad her eyesight was, especially as it probably got to its worst as she descended into her end of life dementia. But 2 separate doctors did recommend them highly.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I read an article in the NYT adressing the two AREDS studies. They report that these formulae offer some relief to some patients. Also a warning that many manufacturers do not follow the actual formula that was used in the two studies. Happily for you, the PresserVision offerings are true to the study ingredients and doses. Hope it continues to help you.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wonder if these would help my son. He can see colors but can't differentiate shades of color. It may be why he isn't particularly interested in watching TV, especially old black and white movies. I remember when we first figured out his problem we were watching a world cup soccer match. One of the teams had green uniforms that were a similar shade to the grass. He said all he could see from that team were disembodied heads and legs moving around.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Wonder if these would help my son. He can see colors but can't differentiate shades of color. It may be why he isn't particularly interested in watching TV, especially old black and white movies. I remember when we first figured out his problem we were watching a world cup soccer match. One of the teams had green uniforms that were a similar shade to the grass. He said all he could see from that team were disembodied heads and legs moving around.
Go to Award-Winning EnChroma® Color Blind Glasses
and have him take the test. They will let him know if their glasses will help him see colors more clearly. The disembodied heads and appendages on the green background tells me these glasses probably will work for him. Have him take the online test!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom