Storrs campus knows whats up... | The Boneyard

Storrs campus knows whats up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
UConn 'riot' on campus... not too crazy except for the last 40 seconds of the video.

Skip to 2:30
Huge circle of students doing the UConn bench swinging arms followed by a giant mosh! AWESOME!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Crazy videooooooo. Glad that it didn't get out of hand. Its never bad for students to burn off a bit of energy between their studies and build some unity. That was a crazy stampede though. I still remember the great memories of my gf's freshman year in North residences back in 2011. Kids were pretty wild after the elite8 win, so awesome

I gotta say that eve though I'm a proud stony brook graduate... Taking those trips to visit my girlfriend up at storrs made my college years that much memorable. I will never forget those weekends. Five-to-eight hour trips taking the LIRR to Port Jeff, the Bridgeport Ferry, and then a Peter Pan bus to Storrs. But Storss had that great college feel and "hostile" crowd which made me feel like I was in the perfect place. Unfortunately, my gf has never been part of that crowd. She is more about books and being an R.A

Nonetheless, congrats Connecticut. Enjoy the victory, and have fun, crazy fun but not too crazy!

Last edited:

Edge2017

Bleed Blue
Reaction Score
Awesome experience to be a part of that, not gonna lie. Was never really out of hand, all good fun for the most part.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
That was pretty amazing.

Everything seemed cool except the doofus who felt the need to light his PennySaver on fire.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Ahh freshmen, running the wrong way.

Carriage House, and more importantly, alcohol, is the other way.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Back in my day, before Twitter and facebook, we congregated in the individual dorm quads after a big victory, word of mouth was too slow to coordinate a central meeting in front of Gampel... so that video is pretty cool.

Reaction Score
UConn 'riot' on campus... not too crazy except for the last 40 seconds of the video.

Skip to 2:30
Huge circle of students doing the UConn bench swinging arms followed by a giant mosh! AWESOME!

I think you mean the "Senhor Testiculo".

Reaction Score
Ahh freshmen, running the wrong way.

Carriage House, and more importantly, alcohol, is the other way.

I'm pretty sure by March most UConn freshman know where the alcohol is.. :p
...I knew where it was by September haha

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
In what universe is that considered a riot? Nary a mattress or couch ablaze or overturned Jetta does not a UConn riot make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom