Storm @ Fever - 6/9/17 | The Boneyard

Storm @ Fever - 6/9/17

Reaction Score
Using that same link, looks like Seattle lost, 83-80. Stewie with 23 pt 9 reb 2 assist. Jewell with 25, 4, and 4. Sue with 11 pt 6 assists, but 5 TOs. Wow, unlike her!

Reaction Score
Achonwa got the postgame interview: 17 pts, 3 reb, 2 stl
natacon.jpg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Achonwa got the postgame interview: 17 pts, 3 reb, 2 stl
View attachment 22768

After Natalie Achonwa's terrible leg injury, I am very glad she seems to be getting back to her old self. :):)
I was always very impressed by her poise and toughness and would have loved to see her in the final game against UConn. I am sure UConn would still have won but it would have been much closer.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
After Natalie Achonwa's terrible leg injury, I am very glad she seems to be getting back to her old self. :):)
I was always very impressed by her poise and toughness and would have loved to see her in the final game against UConn. I am sure UConn would still have won but it would have been much closer.

Glad to see Ace looking like she's finally back from that horrendous injury, getting a shot at playing time and having a solid season thus far. She's also one of my favorite Irish players and me thinks that she's also one of Muffet's as well, given Coach M's reactions during the game. Both Natalie and Jewell played well and I'm sure MM was happy to have made the trip from South Bend. Another Irish vs. Irish on Sunday when Jewell goes up against Lindsay Allen and Coach Bill Laimbeer. Of course, that game could almost be labeled a UConn reunion!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom