Stony Brook...... | The Boneyard

Stony Brook......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ex-Husky Steve Pikeill has done a nice job there and they have a nice little program. I hear the campus and facilities are first class so he can attract some nice Tier 2 level kids and create a nice opportunity for those kids. I'm sure they will all be very excited to get a chance to show their capabilities vs our Huskies tomorrow so this can be a somewhat dangerous game......

Saw them earlier during the 24 hour ESPN college hoops extravaganza vs Rider and they looked decent. A few nice players, pretty good guards with some experienced players. The kid Brenton, 6'5"/230ish lunchpail kid who can play inside/outside, rebounds the ball very well and is their leader. It will be interesting to see our kids react to getting back home after running all over the world seemingly and playing in front of the home crowd. Would like to see a hard working effort and less showmanship from the guards, a lot more rebounding from the whole team and a lot of defensive effort especially from the perimeter. Think this could be a nice game to get Nolan some more minutes and confidence but we'll see.........

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
We shouldn't have trouble if we can grab a freaking rebound. Where's Ed Nelson when you need him.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
This whole season is about gaining experience for the players and Coach Ollie. There will be some stinker games, no doubt, but there will also be games where the Huskies will dominate. Overall, the schedule is quite challenging...looking at who we have left, I will be happy with 17-13...anything better would be a real feather in Coach Ollie's fedora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom