Stone/Newman Package | The Boneyard

Stone/Newman Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
About a week ago in an interview with Evan Daniels of Scout.com Diamond Stone once again said that he and Malik Newman are shooting to be a package deal. Now, I know this is news to no one but what I'm wondering is how much faith does everyone else put into this? Because I don't place much. I've heard it so many times before and only ever seen Jones/Okafor actually follow through. Just curious about what you guys think?

Reaction Score
This one had some traction.....KO staying in the mix, but all top programs are in the hunt.

Reaction Score
...and what % of these "package deals" actually happen??? ;)

Reaction Score
the last one to not pan out was cliff alexander and jaquan lyle. at the end of the day each kld will do whats best for him. this seems like a package we would have less of a chance to land based on the number of guards we currently have so as a uconn fan, i hope they dont end up as a package deal

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm not a big package guy. ;) [edited to add winky to help out the sarcastically challenged who dimly believe that the the guy pointing out the double entendre is being witty. Jesus.]

Don't suck the air out of your witticism. Just make fun of the idiots who can't read between the lines after the fact. (odd. second time I've mentioned that today).

Reaction Score
the last one to not pan out was cliff alexander and jaquan lyle. at the end of the day each kld will do whats best for him. this seems like a package we would have less of a chance to land based on the number of guards we currently have so as a uconn fan, i hope they dont end up as a package deal

Isiah Whitehead (Seton Hall) and Jaquan Newman (Miami) was another that didn't pan out this past season. I also remember Josh Perkins discussing a pairing or two.

Reaction Score
Malik Newman is going to play no matter who is in the backcourt. Kid is a stud.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Our last package deal worked out great. We got a championship out of the deal, and they left when they were no longer useful. :D

Reaction Score
Not that it officially means anything but the majority at 247 sports within the past couple days have been switching their picks to Adams going to UConn. I know his cousin on Twitter said he would choose in June or July.

Reaction Score
Our last package deal worked out great. We got a championship out of the deal, and they left when they were no longer useful. :D
Was about to post the same thing. Hey, if it gets you a championship, why not? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom