Stinks--we can never put a consistent 40 minutes in | The Boneyard

Stinks--we can never put a consistent 40 minutes in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Same pattern--passive start bad calls and just enough goes wrong where we lose by just a little. If I said D ham was going for 25-13-7 and Amida 19-12 who wouldve thought wed lose?

I still do believe strongly we have two high lottery players there--once Amida puts on 15 and hones his skills Hamilton puts on a hard 10 and gets that jumper down--I mean Hamilton has the goods to score 20 points every night--as in superstar. IF Jalen Adams is a good as advertised--doesnt have to be a star but just a quality ballhnadler who can shoot pass and run the team--with more size than Boatright--we add another big--we would have 4 players upfront who are 6-10+ and then facey is 6-8/6-9. Purvis straightens it out Samuels and Calhoun give us senior laden play and we add maybe a foreign player SF who can shoot it from 3?? and another PG--we should be a top 10 team again.

Reaction Score
I think literally half a sentence of this entire pointless OP was about playing consistently for 40 minutes.

It's getting harder and harder to read this clown's posts so I apologize in advance if I'm off on that

Reaction Score
So we're 25 pounds, seven "ifs" and three players to be named later away from being a top ten team?
If the 3 players are primetime Bird, Magic, and Jordan... maybe.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
TL;DR

Regardless of tonight's outcome, we're winning the next gazillion championships.

Gotta love the consistency.

Reaction Score
If the 3 players are primetime Bird, Magic, and Jordan... maybe.

We have a Magic Johnson--his name is Daniel Hamilton and hes going to vie for the top pick in next years draft. This is a LOT like many Uconn teams that kind of go in a cycle. You can see the signs of two dynamic scorers with Hamilton and Purvis a boatload of size upper classmen role players and a nice athletic skilled freshmen PG who can help lead the team. We'll be deep experienced and much much better. Were good now--we just have been passive at to many starts and unlucky in many ends. I don't know how somoene could watch Amida do 19-12 and Hamilton 25-13-7 and not be excited. Who else has that next year--what team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom