Still watching the tourney post-UConn? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Still watching the tourney post-UConn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I had Michigan St winning my office bracket. Whoops. For me to win, I basically need Kansas to make it to the final and then lose to anyone other than UNC for me to win it. So I will keep watching it.

I can't say I will root against anyone because I have to avoid looking hypocritical to my kids who I always tell them that good sportsmanship is about rooting nicely for your team and never against the other team. That said, if Syracuse, Duke, and UNC don't win another game, its all good to me.

I hope everyone loses and they cancel the tournament.

Reaction Score
Takes me about to week to go through the stages of grief. I will be watching again by the end of the week. I barely watched television of any kind yesterday....

Reaction Score
Nope with UCONN gone and no AAC teams left or underdogs the tournament it is boring to me. I need to spend my time looking for a new house and doing things with my wife. Not going to waste my time watching teams I have no vetted interest in. It is the same with all sports for me as I have gotten older I don't seem to have the free time to just watch sports.

Now I might watch a few minutes of a couple games since I do like basketball but I won't be watching a whole game for sure.

Reaction Score
Tough one for me. Have Nova in a 100 pool and them worth some coin or even making the FF. But if they are getting points against Kansas if they make it there and cover but lose, I get Kansas in this pool. So I am up in the air for now but off the pool thing, would like to see Virginia win it all, just like the way they play and Tony Bennett's singing style.

Reaction Score
I'll watch the Uconn women now (can't watch the first two rounds of the women's tournament).

I'll probably continue to check the men's games- but will watch only if there is an upset brewing. Will obviously be rooting for Duke, UNC, Syracuse, and ND to lose.

It's strange, as I'm typing this, I just had a private moment. A rush of warm feelings toward Villanova just came over me. I hope it goes away. But if it doesn't, I might just pull for Villanova.

I'm gonna go take a walk.

Reaction Score
Nah. I'm done.

I'm done also. I know I'll take some hits for their, but the reffing so so bad and inconsistent I'm losing interest. A tap outside is a foul,. A body check inside is ok or a foul on the player receiving the shoulder into the gut. If. You are Puke, tripping is OK>. I may change my mind, but if I had to do it right now, I'm not sure I will renew my season tickets.

Reaction Score
If UConn losing Saturday wasn't the tipping point for people, the rest of the games last weekend certainly were, so I wouldn't blame anyone for not watching at this point. Not a fan of anyone left.

Gonzaga, Oregon, maybe Virginia. *blecchh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3