Still no word from Athletic Dept on Gameday Schedule | The Boneyard

Still no word from Athletic Dept on Gameday Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pretty sad that students (or anyone else) has yet to get any kind of updates from the school on this weekend's events. Especially considering it is an unusual College Gameday with another game in the AM as well as the tail end of winter break.

Fortunately ticket demand is through the roof and the place is going to be absolutely rocking. I just think it's a shame the school hasn't done more to get us prepped. Traffic is going to be a mess to begin with on move-in weekend, and if they set up some Friday night events that would easily help smooth things along. This is one of the biggest nights of the year in Storrs and we've known about it since August. Waiting until a day or two before for an email just doesn't cut it.

Reaction Score
Just curious, but what type of events usually take place for College Gameday? I know usually there is a show in the morning, but I assume that isn't happening this year since they're covering the Temple-La Salle game earlier in the day. Just wondering what type of schedule you're talking about.

Reaction Score
I was thinking the same thing. The morning Gameday show is really the event and that's happening at the Palestra. I wouldn't expect much.

Reaction Score
Just curious, but what type of events usually take place for College Gameday? I know usually there is a show in the morning, but I assume that isn't happening this year since they're covering the Temple-La Salle game earlier in the day. Just wondering what type of schedule you're talking about.

They did a ton of stuff a few years ago with the Gameday guys in the Union. Obviously they won't be herein the Am but expected the school to come up with something to get people fired up. There's a lot of waiting around time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom