Still no good wins | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Still no good wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
at Texas is a very good win

we have our problems, but lets not make it worse than it is
A good win yes. A very good win I think you are going out on the limb with that one. Also, one very good or good win isn't going to get you in the last time I checked. We really are starting to sound like mid-major team. Ugh!

I love UCONN basketball but we as a fan base have to desire a higher level of winning that just one really good win.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
LOL

Go take a look at all the teams to win at Texas.

I'll wait.

Now every season is different but the same people saying the bubble is so soft and everybody is overreacting are the same people who said it last season.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
A good win yes. A very good win I think you are going out on the limb with that one.

RPI 21, road game

huge win in the eyes of the RPI

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Look, the offense makes me want to drink battery acid...but the team is 9-3 in their last 12 games, two of them at home to decent teams by a combined three points and played all but one of them without their best defensive player who also led the country in blocked shots.

Reaction Score
RPI 21, road game

huge win in the eyes of the RPI
Again I don't care if you call that a very good win. It is still only 1 really good win. Our whole body of work has been less than impressive. We can only lose two more regular season games and hope to get in with our OOC record this year as an at-large team. I just don't see that happening with this team.

We still have to play at Memphis, at Temple, SMU twice and at Cincy and not slip up against all the other teams we should beat. You really see us going with only 2 more losses. I don't we will end like Temple last year and miss the Tourney and they beat Kansas last year.

Reaction Score
We can't complain about our conference if we don't win it. If we were winning our conference every year and still being kept out of the tourney we would have an argument. We just need to win games. If the team won only 50% of our good/high major non-conference games and won the conference easily it would play in the tourney every year and be like Gonzaga. UConn needs to win the AAC. The rest would take care of itself. Then the team would be in the position to win it all because it would be in the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom