Still looking 3 or 4 tickets Thursday night | The Boneyard

Still looking 3 or 4 tickets Thursday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

Still looking for tickets to buy for Fordham .... not willing to pay the rediculous costs attached to ticket master and stub hub purchases and the inflated costs of . Currently need 3 but will buy 4 if need be. Anyone?

F

fortebleedsblue

Order them through the website HERE with the promo code WTIC. $10 a piece

Do you know what section and row they are? I know theres not a bad seat in the house but i don't want to be in the last rows of the upper corners.

Reaction Score
Do you know what section and row they are? I know theres not a bad seat in the house but i don't want to be in the last rows of the upper corners.

Why not buy them at the Rent on Thursday, either at the ticket office or from someone in the parking lot.
You will have no trouble either way.

Reaction Score

No idea I'm going to assume something like 230 or 231 i.e. corners, but it's Fordham and they're trying to dump tickets just move down to better seats. I'm sure a bunch of yahoos will be more concerned with the tailgating aspect over the game.

Reaction Score
They're in the upper corners, what do you expect for ten bucks? Buy them and join in the fun, it's better then nothing.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Half the state still won't have power by Thursday. You can trade the ice from your cooler for tickets on Thursday. I've already struggled to give away 5 free ones, and I imagine I'll be offered another dozen between now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom