Still have not had a repeat high scorer all season. | The Boneyard

Still have not had a repeat high scorer all season.

Reaction Score
In the last five games the high scorer has been (going backwards) Spenser, Johnson, Newton, Clingan, Karaban. The balance on this team is remarkable.

It's probably unlikey that we could do this for a whole season. But the fact we have done it for fourteen games seems like an anomaly.

Reaction Score
Interesting indeed. I'd love to see Newt lead scorers tonite. Butler has a very balanced scoring distribution as well. Gonna be a good one.

Reaction Score
Championship teams have:
  • Strong guard play
  • Strong defense
  • Multiple scorers
We've got all three (even though the defense still hasn't reached its fullest potential).

Reaction Score
This is a tribute to the coaching staff and the team culture and team chemistry that they put in place. The coaches are recruiting players that they know will work within their system and this bunch of kids are a perfect fit. The summer trip to Europe strengthened their bond with each other. They are selfless players and the designed offense runs through multiple players allowing for multiple scorers.
UConn player A foregoes a good shot and passes the ball to UConn player B who has a better shot. Player B foregoes his shot and passes the ball to UConn player C who has the best shot.

Some of the ingredients in a recipe for success.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Still going strong. Karaban had it tonight.

Reaction Score
Friar fans hurt his feelings and he quit the Internet.
I missed this. I’m pretty sure I was chilling in VT when this happened and I’ve never gotten back up to speed.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I missed this. I’m pretty sure I was chilling in VT when this happened and I’ve never gotten back up to speed.
1 post since Halloween

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Friar fans hurt his feelings and he quit the Internet.
He’s still active on the PC board.
IMG_3737.png

Reaction Score
Some might say that Friar fans couldn't hurt his feelings that badly, but I say they had as good a chance has anyone.
O.K., I think the Providence line has been way overplayed, BUT that just made me spit out me hot tea.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Turned 70 then had a kid. They're learning to change each other's diapers. It takes time.
He's not 70 (I am), but he does have a toddler in the house, which tends to be quite involving. And wonderful.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
O.K., I think the Providence line has been way overplayed, BUT that just made me spit out me hot tea.
I personally believe that the excess, to the point of being ridiculous, is a large part of what makes it so humorous.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom