Still another 'Bad Geno' pic | The Boneyard

Still another 'Bad Geno' pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Last time we got to see the evidence of Geno taking a swing at MoJeff and Caroline Doty in the 2013 semi game, and here in this USA Today archive pic from a Louisville game three months earlier we see him putting a knuckle sandwich on Kelly Faris's noggin as she drives by Jude Schimmel. Have to also say that behind the basketball there Marisa does not look very upset about what she's seeing.

I know that he's kind of a tough love coach, but this kind of stuff has got to stop.

6940180.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
That is a great shot that absolutely defines the drive of our fierce Kelly Faris! Geno said after the NC win something along these lines: No one more epitomizes UConn basketball than Kelly Faris.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
That is a great shot that absolutely defines the drive of our fierce Kelly Faris! Geno said after the NC win something along these lines: No one more epitomizes UConn basketball than Kelly Faris.
That face is the essence of true grit.

Reaction Score
She needs to do more of that in the WNBA instead of chucking up 3 pointers and missing them. :)

Reaction Score
She needs to do more of that in the WNBA instead of chucking up 3 pointers and missing them. :)

Until she makes them, that is all they give her. Teams did that to Moriah and she made them pay. Now, they don't do that no mo'.

Reaction Score
Last time we got to see the evidence of Geno taking a swing at MoJeff and Caroline Doty in the 2013 semi game, and here in this USA Today archive pic from a Louisville game three months earlier we see him putting a knuckle sandwich on Kelly Faris's noggin as she drives by Jude Schimmel. Have to also say that behind the basketball there Marisa does not look very upset about what she's seeing.

I know that he's kind of a tough love coach, but this kind of stuff has got to stop.

6940180.jpg

He didn't square up, and he's a little slow with the left, IMHO. ;-)

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Why he's got aholt of that poor girl's EAR! And one of his own players, too! Howinhell does he expect her to drive to the basket with him aholdin on to her EAR?? That jist ain't right!

Reaction Score
Having watched Kelly play, her facial expression seems to be saying, "Is that the best you got, Coach?"

Reaction Score
Looks more like he's going for Kelly's ponytail to me. Prolly wanted to dunk it in an inkwell or somethin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom