still analyzing | The Boneyard

still analyzing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Heard a small segment of BD on WTIC sports talk last night. Didn't hear whole show and segment was cut short by Red Sox baseball programming.

But from my take it sounds like there is "separation" at QB, but BD still analyzing and my not actually name #1, 2, 3, etc until Fall practice. But it sounds like NC State transfer is a real leader and multi talented.

True depth starting to be developed on offensive line. Has a starting five and close to having a solid backup player at every position on the OL.

Defense coming along quite well.

When Kevin Nathan asked if Saturday's Spring game may offer a hint at offensive game plan vs. Villanova, BD said no...still reviewing performance and skills at all positions.

Regardless of what Saturday does and/or doesn't show, I guess the real positive coming out of camp is there appears to be decent depth across the board, whereas last year not too much.

I'm reserving seasons expectations, but am beginning to have a positive vibe that I may be pleasantly surprised. I'm cautiously optimistic.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm not there yet, but I'll come around in time for season so that I'll be in position for another kick to the nuts. It's like a mean spirited version of the Lucy/Charlie Brown holding the football thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom