Still a learning curve | The Boneyard

Still a learning curve

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
“He is on you 24/7, he is on you more than everybody else because you are responsible for everybody else so you have to be able to embrace that, come out and work, Dangerfield said. “That is all he wants to see is that you are working at it.”

And you always get a clear, straight answer out of Lou: “I don’t know exactly what that pressure is,” Samuelson said. “Coach has said it many times that whenever anything goes wrong with the offense, that falls on her and she is willing to take that responsibility. She is still super young, she is only a sophomore trying to figure out how to do that. We can’t get mad at her for having an off game every once in a while, but she is producing and doing things offensively and defensively. I have no doubt she will get right back into it.”

All the greats (the few) embrace it and ultimately thrive on it. Don't care how big or small Rushmore is, Sue Bird is on it.

Reaction Score
“He is on you 24/7, he is on you more than everybody else because you are responsible for everybody else so you have to be able to embrace that, come out and work, Dangerfield said. “That is all he wants to see is that you are working at it.”

And you always get a clear, straight answer out of Lou: “I don’t know exactly what that pressure is,” Samuelson said. “Coach has said it many times that whenever anything goes wrong with the offense, that falls on her and she is willing to take that responsibility. She is still super young, she is only a sophomore trying to figure out how to do that. We can’t get mad at her for having an off game every once in a while, but she is producing and doing things offensively and defensively. I have no doubt she will get right back into it.”

All the greats (the few) embrace it and ultimately thrive on it. Don't care how big or small Rushmore is, Sue Bird is on it.
All the time I'm reading your post I'm thinking--only the tinyiest of frames get to carry burden of responsibility---Sue Bird, Rene, Moriah,Danger--to be sure there were many and others were great--to me these are the greatest. Sue was the FIRST for me to know he said: anything that goes wrong on that floor is your fault---and Sue jumped at the job now we know Danger if following the Sue Bird trail--really really nice. Like Sue Dangers teammates trust her--so do I.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom