Still a 7 Seed in latest Lunardi Bracket | The Boneyard

Still a 7 Seed in latest Lunardi Bracket

Reaction Score
I just posted this in another thread too. It's been so long since we've been in a good conference, that I don't know what neutral losses will do to us. So, we just lost to the Red Storm at home as a 7 pt fav, and barely dropped in Lunardi's rankings, if at all. So, if we lose at Creighton and at home to Nova, do we remain a 7 seed? Provided the games are competetive.

Asking for a friend.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
If we lose the next two we drop, only question is how far. Maybe a 9 or 10.

I just posted this in another thread too. It's been so long since we've been in a good conference, that I don't know what neutral losses will do to us. So, we just lost to the Red Storm at home as a 7 pt fav, and barely dropped in Lunardi's rankings, if at all. So, if we lose at Creighton and at home to Nova, do we remain a 7 seed? Provided the games are competetive.

Asking for a friend.

Reaction Score

Asking for a friend.
Its difficult to know because at the end of the day we`re playing without our best player and possibly the best player in the conference. We will drop if we suffer more losses but i dont think itll be as steep a drop.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score

Asking for a friend.
Let’s win the next 2 games and not find out ?‍♂️

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom