Stewie's Journey To New Stewie | The Boneyard

Stewie's Journey To New Stewie

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
A lengthy exploration of Stewie's comeback from the achilles injury.

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting the article on Stewie (does a baylor prof have permission to call her that? I hope so).
Best wishes in her post-injury game. And best wishes as she continues to relate the game to young people.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting the article on Stewie (does a baylor prof have permission to call her that? I hope so).
Best wishes in her post-injury game. And best wishes as she continues to relate the game to young people.
I am sure Stewie would be happy to have you call her Stewie. After all, that is simply who she is.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
'she’s leaving Nike after five years for Puma, where she will be creating her own signature basketball sneaker. It will be the first original women’s product made from scratch in more than a decade, dating back to Candace Parker’s signature TS Ace Commander in 2010.'
im rather surprised that this 'very big deal' has flown under the radar here. actually, shocked.
'Stewart’s shoe, however, will be all her own making. Stewart will be creating the design, colors, messaging.'
“I’ve seen her make plays that I’ve never seen a woman make before. ... I saw all the best players. I’ve never seen anybody that dominates games—and dominates big games—the way Stewie does.” Geno Auriemma.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom