Stewie | The Boneyard

Stewie

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This is just insane:

1619558140541.png

Reaction Score
I love Paige too….and I would be elated if she equals or surpasses Stewie specially in winning Championships at UCONN and beyond but it is a tall task….Stewie at 26 years old is in the STRATOSPHERE

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I love what Paige brings to floor each and every time out. And she will be well positioned with a lot of talented help to perhaps garner three trophies. Since Uconn could not get past Arizona she will not be able to match Stewart's four titles. She may pass Stewart in points or assists or shooting percentage but it would be delusional to suggest she would gather more rebounds or blocked more shots, not at 5'11". Much as we love Taurasi if Stewarts pro career continues to track her early successes she may well have to pass the mantle of GOAT to Breanna.

Reaction Score
Waiting to see her reunited in Seattle with Lou who had a great game Sunday in reaching Spanish League finals: 18 points on 4 for 4 from three point land plus three baskets close in along with four rebounds (three offensive) and three steals.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Waiting to see her reunited in Seattle with Lou who had a great game Sunday in reaching Spanish League finals: 18 points on 4 for 4 from three point land plus three baskets close in along with four rebounds (three offensive) and three steals.
Lou's team starts its Spanish League Final on Thursday. It is best 2 of 3, Thursday, Saturday and Thursday if a game 3 is needed. Game 1 and 3 at home and game 2 at Valencia. A game 3 would be on Thursday May 6th, if needed. After that Lou had Team USA qualifying for the 3x3 tournament. It is at the end of May in Austria. I am not sure if the 3x3 team will meet for a camp before that. We will see when she arrives in Seattle. Turkey last week for Euroleague Final Four, Spain this week and maybe next, back to Seattle, then back to Europe/Austria. It's a lot of Globe trotting for the young folks. For me, at her age, driving from NY to NJ was a big trip.

Reaction Score
Lou's team starts its Spanish League Final on Thursday. It is best 2 of 3, Thursday, Saturday and Thursday if a game 3 is needed. Game 1 and 3 at home and game 2 at Valencia. A game 3 would be on Thursday May 6th, if needed. After that Lou had Team USA qualifying for the 3x3 tournament. It is at the end of May in Austria. I am not sure if the 3x3 team will meet for a camp before that. We will see when she arrives in Seattle. Turkey last week for Euroleague Final Four, Spain this week and maybe next, back to Seattle, then back to Europe/Austria. It's a lot of Globe trotting for the young folks. For me, at her age, driving from NY to NJ was a big trip.
I have been wondering how they are handling end of European season with opening of WNBA camps. Grueling.

Reaction Score
It's inevitable if Stewie remains healthy, she will takeover as the most accomplished. The hearts of many folks may stay with Sue, DT, or Maya but the data will be clearly in Stewie's favor in the near future. It's just a matter of time.

Reaction Score
It's inevitable if Stewie remains healthy, she will takeover as the most accomplished. The hearts of many folks may stay with Sue, DT, or Maya but the data will be clearly in Stewie's favor in the near future. It's just a matter of time.
None of them can match her resume in terms of winning. MOP of the Final Four all four years is truly insane, and that was just the start of her accolades. As great as Paige was this past season, she will never come close to matching Stewie's legacy...that should tell us all just how impressive Stewie's accomplishments are.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
None of them can match her resume in terms of winning. MOP of the Final Four all four years is truly insane, and that was just the start of her accolades. As great as Paige was this past season, she will never come close to matching Stewie's legacy...that should tell us all just how impressive Stewie's accomplishments are.
I totally agree... if you don’t get the chip your freshman year you’ll never have a chance to match Stewie. Paige does have for more year tho, correct?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I totally agree... if you don’t get the chip your freshman year you’ll never have a chance to match Stewie. Paige does have for more year tho, correct?
It is a question of what you count. I would say NPOY as a freshman is a chip setting Paige apart.

NC's depend on so many things, many beyond even the teams best players control.

Also, as a Freshman, she was asked to do things Stewie was never asked to do

And I have special admiration for kids who excel far beyond their athletic/physical abilities.

Reaction Score
Avenida (Lou’s team) meets Valencia in finals. Valencia handed Avenida it’s only league loss (by one point) while Avenida beat Valencia in their other meeting by two points.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Avenida (Lou’s team) meets Valencia in finals. Valencia handed Avenida it’s only league loss (by one point) while Avenida beat Valencia in their other meeting by two points.
Any chance there is a video stream? Any interesting International players on Valencia?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom