Stewie | The Boneyard

Stewie

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
True. I doubt we'll see the likes of those two for a while. Stewie was EVERYTHING UConn needed her to be. She won every award in sight. She lead her teams to places no other player has, men or women.

Question.......(yes or no) is Stewie on UConn's Mount Rushmore? :rolleyes: For the sake of argument, let's assume UConn's Mt. Rushmore has 5 faces on it.

Ionescu is a great college player. She'll probably be an even better pro.

Reaction Score
True. I doubt we'll see the likes of those two for a while. Stewie was EVERYTHING UConn needed her to be. She won every award in sight. She lead her teams to places no other player has, men or women.

Question..(yes or no) is Stewie on UConn's Mount Rushmore? :rolleyes: For the sake of argument, let's assume UConn's Mt. Rushmore has 5 faces on it.

DT, Maya and Stewie-together the GTOAT!!!! Greatest 3 of All Time!

Reaction Score
Question..(yes or no) is Stewie on UConn's Mount Rushmore? :rolleyes: For the sake of argument, let's assume UConn's Mt. Rushmore has 5 faces on it.

Of course.

Stewie, Maya, and DT are charter members. I would prefer to leave the other face(s) blank until
a truly transcendent player comes along.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Of course.

Stewie, Maya, and DT are charter members. I would prefer to leave the other face(s) blank until
a truly transcendent player comes along.

Agreed Ed, she's on mine!! This is besides that fact that I had the pleasure of meeting her once, and she was gracious enough to take a picture with me. I was a huge fan already, but that photo op knocked it out of the park for me. I don't encounter too many UConn players this far west. ;)

I've asked this question before, and got some negative feed back I found hard to believe. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score

Stewart is unequivocally on UConn's Mt. Rushmore (of 4) along with Taurasi and Maya Moore.

For the 4th spot, Rebecca Lobo, representing the birth of our dynasty.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Damn! Stewie keeps on winning and collecting hardware! I'm looking forward to seeing the Storm this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom