Stewie-time | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stewie-time

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Actually she was on the 2018 Storm team. She is a great example of how bad Holly was as a coach. She is a lot quicker and has some shot making ability she didn't have at Tennessee.

Two players that I’m surprised are still in the league: Russell and KML. Russell is trending up from her rookie year, and has become a much better player since she left Tennessee.

KML is trending downward just ahead of Morgan Tuck. Tuck and KML had difficulty getting off the bench this year. :(

Reaction Score
In her 4 seasons at UConn, Stewie had an uncanny ability to raise her game during the Big Dance, earning 4 straight MOP awards during UConn’s 4 straight national championships. I once suggested that in March Stewie would find the nearest phone booth and emerge as Supergirl.

Based on the game yesterday when Seattle closed out a good Minnesota team to advance to the finals. Stewie continues to step up when the games mean the most. In perhaps her best playoff game since she entered the W, Stewie was phenomenal. She tallied a career playoff high of 31 pts (14-22, 2x3’s), 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks.

As much as I love DT, Stewie continues to make a strong case for GOAT. Doe anyone really believe that Las Vegas has a chance against Seattle with Stewie playing at this level?
[/QUOTEdidnt know Vegas had made the finals

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Two players that I’m surprised are still in the league: Russell and KML. Russell is trending up from her rookie year, and has become a much better player since she left Tennessee.

KML is trending downward just ahead of Morgan Tuck. Tuck and KML had difficulty getting off the bench this year. :(
Morgan was injured this year (her knee, again). Her minimal minutes were due to that rather than her play. But to have the knee issue recur for the umpteenth time suggests that her career as a player should probably end for the sake of her future health.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom