Stewie Is Now Seattle Single Season Scoring Queen | The Boneyard

Stewie Is Now Seattle Single Season Scoring Queen

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Surpassed Lauren Jackson's record during the game against the Wings. Opponents just can't keep up with her.
She's one of the best all around players in the world on a consistent basis. Love watching her play. Love watching all the UCONN alums actually.

Actually for the most part I enjoy watching the WNBA, especially teams who seem to emulate UCONN in excellent team play, ball movement, motion offense, and high effort from players...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is so awesome!!! Not because Stewie is a UConn alum and, like the rest of us, cheer for UConn alumni stories, good or bad. But this is great to see the consistent improve of Breanna's game at the ELITE level. This is Breanna's 3rd year in the pros and she is/has forced her way into the league MVP conversation and become one of the top 10 players in the WNBA!! Heck I would say she is probably among the top 5 WNBA players. Stewie is among the league leaders in scoring and among the top-seven in all three categories of scoring, rebounding, and assists. Plus she's doing all of this while leading the league's best team; the Storm and their quest for a WNBA title. Also we all know that when she is on the court, other teams are going to try to play her tough and aggressive. I am just so proud of her rise among the leagues greatest players.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Wear a Stewie Jersey, get a private photo session center court MSG, she signs your jersey and gives you her game sneaks!

img_20180806_1303295491.jpg

Should spur jersey sales, no?

Reaction Score
This is so awesome!!! Not because Stewie is a UConn alum and, like the rest of us, cheer for UConn alumni stories, good or bad. But this is great to see the consistent improve of Breanna's game at the ELITE level. This is Breanna's 3rd year in the pros and she is/has forced her way into the league MVP conversation and become one of the top 10 players in the WNBA!! Heck I would say she is probably among the top 5 WNBA players. Stewie is among the league leaders in scoring and among the top-seven in all three categories of scoring, rebounding, and assists. Plus she's doing all of this while leading the league's best team; the Storm and their quest for a WNBA title. Also we all know that when she is on the court, other teams are going to try to play her tough and aggressive. I am just so proud of her rise among the leagues greatest players.
I think you meant blocks, not assists. She is also 9th in steals.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I believe that Stewie also passed Cambage in total points, though not points per game.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wear a Stewie Jersey, get a private photo session center court MSG, she signs your jersey and gives you her game sneaks!

img_20180806_1303295491.jpg

Should spur jersey sales, no?
That little girls looks like she got a whiff of the sneakers and decided that winning was better in concept than actuality.

Reaction Score
When the going gets tough ..give the ball to Stewie. She has accomplished this while every opponent has focused their defense to stop her.
Love watching her play ball

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
She's one of the best all around players in the world on a consistent basis. Love watching her play. Love watching all the UCONN alums actually.

Actually for the most part I enjoy watching the WNBA, especially teams who seem to emulate UCONN in excellent team play, ball movement, motion offense, and high effort from players...

Exactly. Spot on for me too. When UConn is on point, they are just plain fun to watch.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Here's the thing, I think Stewie isn't even close to her peak yet. Physically she's still young and experience, at the pro level, she's still young. As she matures and gets more years under her belt, she'll only improve. It you aren't a UConn or Seattle fan, that should frighten you.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Here's the thing, I think Stewie isn't even close to her peak yet. Physically she's still young and experience, at the pro level, she's still young. As she matures and gets more years under her belt, she'll only improve. It you aren't a UConn or Seattle fan, that should frighten you.
Yeah, I would expect Stewie to peak in another 2-4 years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom