Stewie is espnW's WNBA MVP | The Boneyard

Stewie is espnW's WNBA MVP

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Seattle's Breanna Stewart is espnW's WNBA MVP; A'ja Wilson and Nicki Collen also honored

stewie.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I agree with the choices. I think COY is between Collen and Hughes, but the other 2 selections are clearer to me.

I’ve been wondering all season if Nikki Collen is related to Tom Collen. A little research tells me they are husband and wife.

Reaction Score
How in the world was Kelsey Mitchell also considered for Rookie of the Year when her own teammate has had a better season than her. And the Kelsey hype continues in the WNBA

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
How in the world was Kelsey Mitchell also considered for Rookie of the Year when her own teammate has had a better season than her. And the Kelsey hype continues in the WNBA

I was just thinking that. She started her WNBA career/season strong with some high scoring and dishing the ball (not like a PG but still looking to get others involved) but now she's not even the rookie on her team that starts on the bottom of league team. Her shooting averages have been even lower these past few weeks than usual. I don't get that. I was hoping (as I'm sure Pokey was) that she'd learn more about being a PG from Cappie or Erica Wheeler. But I guess not yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom