Stewie Hug when she came out of the game | The Boneyard

Stewie Hug when she came out of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When Stewie came out of the ND game she high fived all the people on the bench after giving the asst coaches hugs. When she got to a guy in a suit, she gave him a great big/long hug. Someone that has gone above and beyond helping her develop to the player she is?

Reaction Score
When Stewie came out of the ND game she high fived all the people on the bench after giving the asst coaches hugs. When she got to a guy in a suit, she gave him a great big/long hug. Someone that has gone above and beyond helping her develop to the player she is?
I noticed that as well. I'm pretty sure he got to climb the ladder to cut the net. So, that would indicate that he is connected to the team (and also he was sitting on the bench).

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I think he is one of the managers - two possibilities - a senior? or the manager who spends the most time rebounding/playing defense in individual work for her?

Reaction Score
It seems as though the consensus is that there is a good chance the team will be better next year. But in reality, it doesn't matter. What does matter is how we compare with everyone else we will be playing. So that's the analysis that is required and will be part of the fun of the off season.

Just remember when doing comparisons, we have Geno, Chris, Shea, & Marisa , and they don't!:)

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I think that was Kevin Demille (http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/w-baskbl/mtt/kevin_demille_928093.html). His official title is "Asst. Director of Women's Basketball Administration".

I believe he was a manager when he was a student and then was hired onto the staff by Geno after he graduated, I remember reading an article about it a while back.

EDIT: Here's an article from last year: http://www.nj.com/times-sports/index.ssf/2014/04/notre_dame_high_product_demill.html
Impressive... Demille sounds like he can potentially have a nice head coaching career set to start in the not so distant future... He's pretty much getting groomed to become one...

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I believe that he also went to the Olympics and Worlds with Geno and his coaching staff as a video coordinator. That guy must be good!

Reaction Score
I think DeMille is basically our version of what Achonwa is to ND.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Jasmine Lister is the UCONN graduate assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom