Stewie Diary from Lithuania | The Boneyard

Stewie Diary from Lithuania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
funniest part of her diary, lol ......"Nobody has had any weird habits or characteristics. Except Morgan Tuck. She sleeps with her eyes open. But I knew that already."

Reaction Score
funniest part of her diary, lol ......"Nobody has had any weird habits or characteristics. Except Morgan Tuck. She sleeps with her eyes open. But I knew that already."

Re sleeping with your eyes open: Well, you know, you just can't be too careful!:eek::oops:

(One time in grade school, a family took their son and me to their place at the beach for a few days. We had to share a double bed.... he turned out to be the only person I ever know who slept with their eyes open....Stewart is right, it can give you a weird feeling.....don't think I slept other than fitfully. Plus, there were quite a few flies around and I'm pretty sure he wet the bed. VERY fitfully. )

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
This eyes-open stuff may be misleading. I have a niece who is that way, but the eyes are open just a slit, not close to wide-open.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Morgan barely has her open on the court with those sleepy eyes. Doesn't affect her play but she always has sleepy eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom