Stewie and Loyd on Top of the World | The Boneyard

Stewie and Loyd on Top of the World

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Storm’s Breanna Stewart and Jewell Loyd form a dynamic duo similar to Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson

Stole this from Dillon at the bench. Good stuff about both.

Llyod on Stewie: “Why would you not want to play with her? She can do everything.”

"Stewarts starts to segue into a story about the championship mentality exhibited by her Connecticut teams when her phone buzzes.

It’s a text from Storm forward Alysha Clark, who is back at the rooftop barbecue.

“They want to know where we’re at?” Stewart says.

“They miss us,” Loyd says.

“Of course they do,” Stewart says, laughing. “That’s because we’re the life of the party.”

Reaction Score
I hate the comparison to Bird and Jackson.

But I love watching this duo play!

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
It is Loyd with one L. As one distinguished poster ( a certain Smarty Pants) would remind us she used up the other L in her first name-Jewell. :D

And more than that, even people who spell it Lloyd put the "o" before the "y"!

But thanks for posting, Rocky! Fun article. Loyd has 26 ppg in the first two games hoping she can keep it up and blossom into a real star this year.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It is Loyd with one L. As one distinguished poster ( a certain Smarty Pants) would remind us she used up the other L in her first name-Jewell. :D
Looks like my training is paying off. :cool:

Reaction Score
And yet she plays pretty good...
How can you say that--where is your proof. I saw her miss a basket---she's not so great!!
I always liked Jewel Loyd--too bad the competition with Stewie

made her dislike Stew!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom