Stewie American POTW | The Boneyard

Stewie American POTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
At some point, Stewie may well set the UConn game scoring record. 29/10 was definitely good enough, along with her numbers against Duke, to win POTW, but Geno sat her early in that Cal game. Could she get to 47 points?

Reaction Score
At some point, Stewie may well set the UConn game scoring record. 29/10 was definitely good enough, along with her numbers against Duke, to win POTW, but Geno sat her early in that Cal game. Could she get to 47 points?
He didn't let Maya do it in a game where Geno ran up the score, so I doubt Stewart ever gets the chance. If a game gets that out of hand, the smart thing to do is work on sets, not pad stats. God forbid an unnecessary injury occurs.

Reaction Score
He didn't let Maya do it in a game where Geno ran up the score, so I doubt Stewart ever gets the chance. If a game gets that out of hand, the smart thing to do is work on sets, not pad stats. God forbid an unnecessary injury occurs.

Nakisha Sales last basket.

Reaction Score

I doubt it. We're too balanced for that and I doubt Geno would go for it.

Reaction Score
Nakisha Sales last basket.
Nykesha's last basket to set the UConn career points record, which Maya eventually destroyed, was a little bit of a different situation in many ways that I don't think would happen today.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I don't think so, because of our balance and Geno's desire not to pad stats. But she could have had 40 on Sunday.

Does she have a shot at Maya's career record? I didn't think so, but she was other-worldly on Sunday. I think she passes Tina, at least. I think Kaleena may pass Tina too, even having missed 8 games or so. The last time we had the top scorers playing together, we ran off 90 in a row, by an average of 30+ points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom