Stewie’s Letter to Sabrina | The Boneyard

Stewie’s Letter to Sabrina

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That was an amazing letter by Stewie. On one hand, I can't believe one so young is so well-spoken, intelligent, caring/compassionate, and filled with such wisdom. Then I think, "She went to UCONN and played for Geno/CD. No one prepares you better".

Best of luck to Sabrina, and kudos to Stewie. Class and grace on top of everything else!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I wonder if this letter/video is part of Stewie's Ambassadorship contract? Good letter.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't call Stewie young anymore. She's about to turn 26, and she's certainly not young in experience and accomplishments.

Reaction Score
Stewie’s letter brought happy tears to me!
What an extraordinary woman! Sabrina, hope to get to see her play as I always watched ESPN when Oregon was on! Both gals = dynamite players/exceptional women!
Letter made my day! I needed that!

Reaction Score
Cannot believe Breanna has graduated 4 years .. time passes so fast

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
The story is about Sabrina, and she deserves lots of attention. But the real gist of it is about Stewie. She is an amazing woman, player, team mate, spokesperson, and friend. She was a prodigy when she got to UConn, but she left as a virtuoso. Geno and C D raise superstars who are really superwomen. I am proud to be a fan of the organization that gives so much to the world of basketball, and to the world in general. I hope Sabrina can pay this forward in years to come, and I bet she will. :)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
The story is about Sabrina, and she deserves lots of attention. But the real gist of it is about Stewie. She is an amazing woman, player, team mate, spokesperson, and friend. She was a prodigy when she got to UConn, but she left as a virtuoso. Geno and C D raise superstars who are really superwomen. I am proud to be a fan of the organization that gives so much to the world of basketball, and to the world in general. I hope Sabrina can pay this forward in years to come, and I bet she will. :)
I'll bet she will too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom