Stewie’s excellence | The Boneyard

Stewie’s excellence

Reaction Score
When Stewie walks away from the game, she will be one of the games all-time greats. No question about it and the neat part, for me is, she is going about her level of excellence in the flow of the games. She is efficient in every part of her game and her approach to the game itself.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
odd that last report i saw on fan voting for wnba all star game she was trailing aja wilson

obviously it's an anti-NY thing!

and a pro-Deep South thing.

the absurd 'culture wars' thing is infecting everything, clearly.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Breanna has been everything the Liberty was hoping for. The rest of the team is still getting used to the new players and some have been disappointing thus far. They may be approaching Aces level by year end but may not be able to secure the number 1 seed, but I think they are still very very likely to be 2nd.

The gap between the two superstar teams and the rest of the league appears to be as big as it was anticipated IMO.

Reaction Score
odd that last report i saw on fan voting for wnba all star game she was trailing aja wilson

obviously it's an anti-NY thing!

and a pro-Deep South thing.

the absurd 'culture wars' thing is infecting everything, clearly.
Las Vegas isn't exactly the Deep South. Las Vegas has so many visitors and they have so many good marketing companies that I wouldn't be surprised if their whole team was voted as starters for the All Star Game. Stewie is putting up some great numbers but she will need to be able to do that against the Aces to win a championship.

Reaction Score
I believe when it’s over Stewie will be rightly considered the best ever.
I think a lot of great players are coming up and the league is about to change for the better. Right now you have a couple marquee names but for the league to blossom they need a great player for every team and not so much room between them and the role players. I have a feeling CC and Paige could be the ones that take the WNBA to the next level.

Reaction Score
Las Vegas isn't exactly the Deep South. Las Vegas has so many visitors and they have so many good marketing companies that I wouldn't be surprised if their whole team was voted as starters for the All Star Game. Stewie is putting up some great numbers but she will need to be able to do that against the Aces to win a championship.
By the time the end of the season comes JJ, Johannes, Sabrina, Sloot, Laney, and the others will be at their best.
Anytime Stewie has a couple of top players at their peak she wins championships. Howard and Loyd in 2018, and 2020.
Need someone up front and in backcourt, this liberty team has 3 good players up front besides Stewie, and 3 in the backcourt.
That doesn't even count Dolson.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
The gap between the two superstar teams and the rest of the league appears to be as big as it was anticipated IMO.
Connecticut probably takes exception to that. Can't say that NY has any separation on them currently.

Reaction Score
Alyssa Thomas of the CT Sun should maybe get some consideration too!

But yes, Stewie is great!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom