Stewie’s commercial | The Boneyard

Stewie’s commercial

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That was pretty cool, but for me the best part was the music. It was used in Kill Bill when Daryl Hannah's character was putting on the nurses uniform and preparing the poison syringe to kill Uma Thurman. One of the best scenes in the movie, and that's saying something.

Side note - one of my other favorite scenes also involves Daryl Hannah - when she puts the black mamba in the money suitcase and kills Budd (Michael Madson), and then she sits down and reads an encyclopedic description of the black mamba and how the poison kills ("the amount of poison it delivers in a single bite is gargantuan - i've always liked that word and I so rarely get a chance to use it")...

Last edited:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
That was pretty cool, but for me the best part was the music. It was used in Kill Bill when Daryl Hannah's character was putting on the nurses uniform and preparing the poison syringe to kill Uma Thurman. One of the best scenes in the movie, and that's saying something.

Side note - one of my other favorite scenes also involves Daryl Hannah - when she puts the black mamba in the money suitcase and kills Budd (Michael Madson), and then she sits down and reads an encyclopedic description of the black mamba and how the poison kills ("the amount of poison it delivers in a single bite is gargantuan - i've always liked that word and I so rarely get a chance to use it")...

Elle "Driver" would have been a great name for a pg!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom